Refugee Partner

Spouse Visa Refugee partner

If you have been granted a UK refugee status docunent for 5 years, you can have your pre-existing family join you in the UK. This means any partner or children you left back in your home country can now join you in the UK. There is no application fee or sponsor financial requirements for this type of application. If you did not mention them in your initial or substantive interviews the process would me much harder as you are giving new family information which may contradict previous information.

If you have formed a new relationship then this partner and any children can join you on the standard spouse visa route. You will have to meet all the requirements of the sponsor and the applicant has to provide A1 / A2 English language certificate and TB medical certificate where applicable.

Use our Spouse Visa Guide for country and nationality specific details.

1 thought on “Refugee Partner

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published.